Who We Are:
Adirondack Technical Solutions (ADKtechs) is a fast growing, high-performing Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP) in the Northeast. We are an established business that thinks and operates with the energy and enthusiasm of a startup. If you like fast-paced and high-adrenaline activities, demand the most from yourself in everything you do, and are ready to work as hard as you play, then you are a good fit for ADKtechs. We want this to be the last place you ever work. Come grow with us at ADKtechs!
- Signing Bonus Opportunity
- Ability to Work Remotely After Onboarding & Training
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance (Employee & Family Options)
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Health Savings Account
- Employer Benefit Contribution
- Accident Insurance Plans
- Legal Services Plans
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance Plans
- Dog-Friendly Office
- Responsible Time Off Policy
- Paid-Paid Vacations
We’re seeking a friendly and efficient Level II IT Support Engineer to be the first line of defense in resolving our customers’ issues.
Key Functions and Responsibilities:
- Assists in network planning, integration, configuration, and support for integrated network solutions
- Assists Level III Engineers in more complicated and larger projects
- Elevate customer experience by presenting fast and permanent solutions
- Maintain familiarity with ADKtechs products and services
- Provides “on call” service, as needed, on a weekly rotation
- Assist sales team by looking out for sales opportunities based on customer needs
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for the performance of this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
Required Knowledge, Education, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of experience in information technology; or Associate’s degree and 3+ years of experience in information technology
- Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills
- Perform Level I and II Help Desk functions, managed services, and proactive tasks
- Advanced technical troubleshooting and analysis skills
- Strong knowledge of cyber security best practices, malware remediation, hardware and software installations, upgrades, and troubleshooting
- Ability to work 8 hours sitting, speaking on the phone, and using a computer
- Travel reasonable distances and have an insured vehicle and a valid driver’s license
- Capable of handling low voltage electrical work
- Will need to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines & budgets
- MCP/MCSA, A+, Network+, CCNA Security, CCNP, CEH and CPT certifications a plus
Please send us a great personalized cover letter that really demonstrates who you are and what you think you could add to ADKtechs. Copy-and-paste form letters meet the shredder. Don’t get shredded! This is a special opportunity to give it all you have! Also, don’t forget your resume (we need all those details). Give it your best and good luck!
Would your professional and personal references describe you as detail-oriented, dynamic, friendly, “can talk to anyone,” motivated, and loyal? We would love to chat with them so include those contact details, too!
We want this to be the best job you ever have!